Here's What You Need:
- 1 cup fresh parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 clove garlic (I cheated & used 1 tsp jarred
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp salt (I omitted)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper, freshly ground
Here's What You Do:
- Put all ingredients into food processor or blender & pulse until smooth.
- That's it.
Here's What I Have Learned That May Be Useful:
- Makes about 4 servings. We put it on top of the steak & the peppers.
- This would be REALLY good on seafood, but also would be quite tasty on chicken or other grilled veggies.
- I *think* that it will freeze well. I'm going to experiment with making up a bunch since I have a lot of fresh herbs right now & see if I can freeze it for use in the winter when my herbs are dead & gone. It's worth a shot. This is definitely going to become a go-to sauce in my house.